iPhone App Scrapbooking Kits Video's

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 6 of 365 days of Crafting

Hey Everyone,
      I am so sorry that I didn't get anything up on the blog yesterday.  My oldest daughter came home with pink eye yesterday after school.  We have never had pink eye before so it was a mess. To make it all worse we ended up taking her to the eye doctor today because her eye was swollen the size of a golf ball.  Turns out she has bacterial pink eye instead of viral which is a worse form.  And to top it all off I can not figure out if I have yet or not.  My left eye is so so so itchy but not pink yet so we will see.  Tomorrow I am the last stop on the Valentines blog hop so I am going to put three projects up and the last will be my Valentines project that I made this past weekend.  I hope you all have a wonderful night and I look forward  to another week of crafting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment