iPhone App Scrapbooking Kits Video's

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 of 365



Hi everyone.  I am so so so tired today. I just got my kids off to school and want nothing more than to go back to bed BUT I can't:)  I am the parent volunteer in my middle daughters 1st grade room. So no extra nap for me today. Oh well!!! I really wanted to share a surprise project with all of you today but my 5 year old son started Martial Arts last night and I just didn't get a chance to get it finished.  I will have it as my day 5 project so make sure you check my blog tomorrow.  I also wanted to share with all of you that I am going to be in the Valentines blog hop this weekend.  I will be loading mine to my blog late Friday night as Saturday my oldest is in a swim meet at 6:30 in the morning and it is also my little boys 6th birthday.  So needless to say it is going to be a crazy day:) Okay so this card is one that my little Emma picked out for me to make yesterday.  She is my 7 year old that ONLY wanted a babybug for Christmas.  She is so funny as she runs that bug better than I run mine.  LOL so she is the designer behind this card.  We used the Create a Critter cricut cartridge and the crab is cut at 3 1/2 inches and is so stinkin cute.  We also used to cuttlebug to emboss the white paper.  We used the swiss dots embossing folder. I hope you all enjoy another card idea and I look forward to seeing all of the comments that you leave me:) Have a great day and I will see you all back here tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete