iPhone App Scrapbooking Kits Video's

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30 Challenge

Good Morning Fellow Crafters,



      I am back!!! After being a little out of it this past week because of my injury I am so excited to be back on track.  I went to a crop this weekend with one of my girlfriends and I got My Sons album ALL caught up:) Woo hoo it was about 4 years behind.  It was a lot of fun but I was anxious to come home and share with all of you my favorite layout that I got done.  It is of Benjamins tball from last year when he was on the team with one of his sisters.  I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to sharing more projects with you week:)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love this LO. I love the layout of this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute page! so creative!
    Jessica
    http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete