iPhone App Scrapbooking Kits Video's

Monday, January 3, 2011

DAY 3 CHALLENGE



Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday:) I wanted to share my day three challenge with everyone.  This was a very easy project that I did last night.  I made three of them one for each of my kids.  I used the wooden block from oriental trader which came with the black holder already attached.  I used close to my heart paper pack and some assorted ribbon.  I hope you all enjoy todays challenge.  I can not wait to share tomorrows project with you all.  You will all LOVE it.  It turned out so stinkin cute:) Big smiles today and have a happy monday.

1 comment:

  1. very cute. have you on my fb and didn't realize you also have a blog. :) can't wait to see what other crafty things you have to make. 365 days is quite a challenge. Good Luck!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete